Camp Day 1 - Exciting, Awesome and Yummy

We have just finished our first delicious dinner and are now tucking in to some iceblocks/icecreams.

What a day it has been!

In Samuels words, here is a wrap up of his day:
"We arrived and the first activity we went to was Stack 'Em, then Abseiling and Archery.  It was a great day and I hope everyone else had a great day."

Maddie said:
"When we were coming, I was really pumped up and confident and then when we started the activities, I found out I wanted to do a lot more things then I expected.  When we went on with the day, I found out that everyone else found it all exciting.  The best part of my day so far has been trying surfing for the first time."

Isobelle exclaimed:
"My favourite part of the day was taking Miss Dixon up the Giant's Ladder because she was scared of heights and we both made it to the top.  I also liked it when me and Sarah went up the Giant's Ladder in 1 min and 21 sec.  I liked Archery and I was quite scared and it wouldn't be something I would choose to do but it was really fun and a lot easier than I thought it would be."

Lou Lou's recap is:
"When we got here, I thought it was going to be quite boring because it was raining!  But when we got into all of the activities, it was funner than I thought it would be.  The thing I enjoyed the most was the Giant's Ladder because I am scared of heights and I took a risk climbing up it.  I felt proud of myself because I stepped out of my comfort zone.  I also enjoyed the Infinity Tag on the beach, even though I cut my foot halfway through it, I kept playing because it was fun.  Tomorrow, I am looking forward to the water activities and Stack 'Em."


Here are a few photos of the day we managed to snap.

























Comments

  1. Fantastic fun and learning going on. Well done the tug of war champs.

    I hope you have a most fantastic camp.

    Please look and care for each other , care for your learning, care and be thankful to the wonderful teachers who have made this possible... Mr Shroff, Miss Kelly, Miss Dixon and Miss Matos. Thanks also parents for all your support. I look forward to seeing you all on Monday back at school. Kind regards
    Mrs Biggs ( From Japan )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts